Sunday, May 22, 2011

What Milo's Eating

Apparently, birds.  Yesterday, he brought me one in the afternoon, just before an earthquake.  This one was small, grey and intact.  Then, in the wee hours this morning, he brought another.  I always know when this type of activity is occurring, so I peeked out of my bedroom door.  Feathers everywhere, and the poor creature stranded in the kitchen.  I didn't want to get involved.  Not in the middle of the night.   This morning when I emerged from bed, the feathers were still everywhere, as was a head and one wing.  I have searched the rest of the house and cannot find the remaining parts of the bird.  Milo, of course, was asleep on the couch.  I will not begin to guess how he is feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Note to self: Leave pet bird at home when visiting Fay & Milo.

    ReplyDelete