Saturday, May 14, 2011

Disappoint

Tonight, I feel disappointed.  I had a bean and cheese burrito from my favorite place, extra guacamole, extra hot sauce.  I even got a Coca-Cola, my favorite drink in the world.  Sadly, the contents of the burrito were cold, not melding together in warmth and spicy cheesiness.  The Coca-Cola was watered down.  I felt too full and a little sad, like I don't know what I'm doing with my life.  I didn't finish the burrito.  Needless to say, every last drop of soda was gone.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...where was that? Sounds like a disaster...have you planned your comeback yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate a burrito dinner. The meat was not good. It was also "disappoint!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodacious, I am so sorry the meat was not good. I hear we should try La Burrita. . .

    ReplyDelete