Wednesday, August 24, 2011

YOU eat this time.

Okay.  This is not my usual post.  I write about what I am eating and how I feel about it. Here's how you can write about what you are eating and how you feel.  To clarify any confusion:

  1. You do not have to be LITERALLY eating when you post.  
  2. You cannot technically "post."  But if you email me a post, I will post it.  (See all by ELK.)
  3. You CAN post by commenting.  Read my post of the moment and then click 'comment.'
  4. What you write is this:  what you are eating/ were eating/ are about to eat.  And how you feel about it!
  5. Thank you.
  6. By the way, I just had a chirashi bowl that consisted of various tunas (red, white, hamachi) and salmon over rice.  It was awesome.  I felt amazing and hungry.  I'm very energetic right now.  I might clean the house.  Oh! I also got that super experience when you accidentally eat a ton of wasabi and your sinuses explode into flame for just a sec.  Loved it.

4 comments:

  1. I have one bite left of my daily brunch: kefir and cereal! It's one part plain (crazy tart!) kefir, one part strawberry (crazy sweet) kefir, and two parts delicious granola cereal.

    I've tried it with just plain or just strawberry kefir, but it's no good. The plain is TOOOOO tart. And the Strawberry is TOOOOO sweet (never thought I'd say that about anything!) But together, it's juuuuuust right.

    It kicks my morning into action. Feels lively!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious. Today, I feel like I could eat a house. Everything sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a routine these days of dropping into Cam Huong at 7:30AM and buying a lemongrass tofu sandwich, crispy spicy seaweed strips,and a tangerine juice(it is unlabeled and made by them.) All this is $5.75, and enough food for even me to get through my work day. Banh Mi at 7AM...amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh geez. That sounds so good my mouth is watering. Where is Cam Huong? Working from home is going to have its perks. . . such as eating this food!

    ReplyDelete