Tuesday, August 30, 2011

String Cheese


I am renewing my love affair with string cheese.  Here's why: it's strange, it's fun AND it's full of protein and fat, my two favorite things.  This morning I got to talk about things I love with interesting people.  It is always exciting and exhilarating to do that.  When I got home, I discovered that my roommate had left the gas on, so I am even more exhilarated, with all of the windows and doors open and cold air streaming in.  I need two string cheeses this time.

2 comments:

  1. Protein and fat are two of your favorite things. I better write this down. Your birthday is coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember keeping string cheese in the fridge for your lunches and snacks. Simple, straightforward, easy to handle, quickly pop it in the mouth or slowly pull it apart string by string for a bit of fun with food. Somehow, I never tried one myself. Never actually looked like food to me. Not convinced even now. Heading for the weekend to a home with string cheese in the fridge. Must try it, must try it.

    ReplyDelete