Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bar and Bars

I am eating a key lime pie Larabar after my second of two lawyerly experiences in a week.

I was just deposed in an accident case (not my own.)  These meetings with lawyers are exhausting.  So, seeing as I was down by the lake, I thought I would stop by the enormous Whole Foods and pick up some coconut creme pie Larabars, my new favorite treat.  I think these are delicious, most probably because I had my first one out of Simon's deep pocket, warm and squishy, when I was wiped out from the sun and felt like I might fall down.  Anyway, I now love them.  But, no luck!  Some problem with the distributor of coconut creme!  I settled for the key lime.  It's okay.  A little tangy, and definitely tasty, but no coconut creme.  Plus, I'm still hungry.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you're eating now, but I'M eating ICE CREAM!!!

    ReplyDelete